آخرین ارسالی های انجمن
Type cmdlist for commands (or, varlist for variables) making use of the RCON in-game ('/rcon cmdlist'). You do not need to type with [ ] they're just to highlight the parameter.
These are the functions that you as admin can use:
- /rcon cmdlist - Shows a list with commands.
- /rcon varlist - Shows a list with the current variables.
- /rcon exit - Closes the server.
- /rcon echo [text] - Shows the [text] in the console of the server (NOT the client-console in-game).
- /rcon hostname [name] - change the hostname text (example: /rcon hostname my server).
- /rcon gamemodetext [name] - change the gamemode text (example: /rcon gamemodetext my gamemode).
- /rcon mapname [name] - change the map name text (example: /rcon mapname San Andreas).
- /rcon exec [filename] - Executes the file which contains server cfg (example: /rcon exec blah.cfg).
- /rcon kick [ID] - Kick the player with the given ID (example: /rcon kick 2).
- /rcon ban [ID] - Ban the player with the given ID (example: /rcon ban 2).
- /rcon changemode [mode] - This command will change the current gamemode to the given one (example: if you want to play sftdm: /rcon changemode sftdm).
- /rcon gmx - Will load the next gamemode in server.cfg.
- /rcon reloadbans - reloads the samp.ban where the banned IP addresses are stored. Should be used after unbanning and IP address.
- /rcon reloadlog - reloads the server_log.txt. Has no noticeable effect on anything.
- /rcon say - shows a message to the players in the client-console (example: /rcon say hello will show as * Admin: hello).
- /rcon players - Shows the players that are in the server (with their name, IP & ping).
- /rcon banip [IP] - Ban the given IP (example: /rcon banip 127.0.0.1).
- /rcon unbanip [IP] - Unban the given IP (example: /rcon unbanip 127.0.0.1).
- /rcon gravity - Changes the gravity (example: /rcon gravity 0.008).
- /rcon weather [ID] - Changes the weather (example: /rcon weather 1).
- /rcon loadfs - Loads the given filterscript (example: /rcon loadfs adminfs).
- /rcon weburl [server url] - Changes the server URL in the masterlists/SA-MP client
- /rcon unloadfs - Unload the given filterscript (example: /rcon unloadfs adminfs).
- /rcon reloadfs - Reloads the given filterscript (example: /rcon reloadfs adminfs).
- /rcon rcon_password [PASSWORD] - Change the rcon's password
- /rcon password[password] - Sets/resets the server password
- The below commands are only available in 0.3z R2 and above.
- /rcon messageslimit [count] - Change the number of messages per second a client sends to the server. (default 500)
- /rcon ackslimit [count] - Change the limit of acks (default 1000) (Since 0.3z R2-2, default limit is 3000)
- /rcon messageholelimit [count] - Change the limit of message holes (Also available in 0.3z R1) (default 3000)
- /rcon playertimeout [limit m/s] - Change the time in milliseconds until a player timeouts when not sending any packets. (default 1000)
- /rcon language [language] - Change the server language (example: /rcon language English). Shown in server browser.
The above four limits/counts are just made to avoid several tools which can attack any SA-MP server by freezing it or crashing. So, simply, just set them according to your server. The default values are default, if you see any wrong kicks, just increase the values as soon as possible so that the innocent players won't get kicked by it. More info: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?p=2990193&postcount=47